I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Her pictures are accurate. 786-386-7863 ... more >