No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Her pictures are accurate. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. 786-386-7225 ... more >