We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. 786-339-2996 ... more >