Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. I had great experience with her. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. 786-318-1235 ... more >