My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! 786-318-0769 ... more >