She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I like to earn my good reviews. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. 786-305-7968 ... more >