She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. 782-535-8586 ... more >