Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). 781-786-4872 ... more >