Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I love both giving and receiving and wasnít disappointed in either area. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. 781-660-9248 ... more >