The phone service and directions were professional. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She was very friendly right away. She was very friendly right away. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. 778-902-0254 ... more >