I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. I am going to see her again this afternoon. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. 775-773-0756 ... more >