Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. 775-499-2673 ... more >