She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. 775-298-5068 ... more >