When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. 774-925-3204 ... more >