Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. 774-226-8853 ... more >