Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. 773-966-0354 ... more >