We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Nice body, and a very cute bum. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. It was completely mind blowing! She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. She is very friendly and talkative. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. 773-938-4123 ... more >