She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. The phone service and directions were professional. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. 773-595-0300 ... more >