I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. 773-314-2723 ... more >