I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. 772-218-0122 ... more >