In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I like to earn my good reviews. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. 770-917-2075 ... more >