She is truly a gem. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. 770-801-7823 ... more >