Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. 770-679-2085 ... more >