I like to earn my good reviews. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. 770-549-6801 ... more >