Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. 770-482-6304 ... more >