I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! Who am I to argue. 769-213-8755 ... more >