She is very relaxed and easy to be with. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. She is very friendly and talkative. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. 765-544-8044 ... more >