Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Service: Very good...lots of energy. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! 765-400-8131 ... more >