She is a sweetie. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. The pics on the website are very accurate. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. The phone service and directions were professional. 765-233-9170 ... more >