When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. 762-250-6129 ... more >