Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. Location was a nice room close to where I work. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. 762-218-6059 ... more >