I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. 919-807-1858 ... more >