Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. 919-504-1644 ... more >