Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Booking was just as painless as the last time. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. 919-495-6286 ... more >