Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. She is hot, smoking even. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. The phone service and directions were professional. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. 919-243-5680 ... more >