Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. 917-669-1039 ... more >