All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. All in all, highly recommended. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She is out-going and talkative. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. 917-631-7478 ... more >