Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Location was a nice room close to where I work. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. 917-559-0819 ... more >