Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. She has a great ass! We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. 917-547-3803 ... more >