I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. 917-341-6774 ... more >