We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. What a refreshing experience. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She was dressed tastefully and high class. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. 916-902-4184 ... more >