I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 916-888-9545 ... more >