Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She is a sweetie. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. 916-879-8196 ... more >