Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. 916-696-4081 ... more >