Well sign me up for her fan club! She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. 916-674-0880 ... more >