She was very friendly right away. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! She has nice hair and sexy eyes. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. She was dressed tastefully and high class. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. She was quite into the session. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Personality is really friendly and chatty. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. 916-655-2273 ... more >