I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. 916-468-7084 ... more >