Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Just saw her a few days ago. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. 916-304-2191 ... more >