As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. 916-293-6435 ... more >