She gave me the room number by texting me. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. She was very friendly right away. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. 916-255-7806 ... more >